About Rural Measures & QT
The Rural Measures Team
The Rural Measures Core Team consists of three professors at the University of Nebraska at Kearney: Dr. Angela Hollman, Dr. Tim Obermier and Dr. Paul Burger.
COVID-19 & Distribution
During this time, we are taking precautions in the lab to safely distribute the QT. During packaging, we use the following process to disinfect QT before shipping:
- Researchers do not participate in packaging if they display symptoms of COVID-19.
- All QTs are packaged in a clean station in the Rural Measures lab.
- All researchers wear gloves and masks when packaging the QTs.
- QTs and cables are disinfected with a bleach solution immediately before packaging occurs.
- QTs are packaged in an assembly line fashion to eliminate traffic in and out of the clean station.
- The clean station is sanitized at 10-minute intervals throughout the packaging processes.